First, thank you for stopping by my journal!
My name is Hannah Hunter. I…
- am the offspring of a beautiful, wise, witty mother, and the most-loved adopted daughter of a godly, quiet, compassionate father.
- am the oldest sibling of one brother and two sisters, all of whom I love dearly and wish I could have loved better growing up.
- basically married a younger version of my dad — the godliest, quietest, most compassionate best friend I have on earth, my Mr. Hunter.
- am a believer in Jesus Christ, my Savior and Lord — I boast in Him alone.
My main purpose for this blog is to journal. I’ve struggled with continuing the blog lately… God worked swiftly and grandly in my life recently and I am relearning how to process God’s work through writing.
Who has been the most important person in your life?
Aside from Jesus Christ… there is a small handful.
- My parents. They relentlessly prayed for my salvation and loved me unconditionally when I was my worst.
- My Granny. Her quiet way of living in humility continues to teach me, especially in my most prideful, stubborn moments.
- My husband. He came to Christ before me and, despite my hating him for loving another (God) more than me, stuck with me. He modeled Christ’s love for the Church before I was even a believer or his wife.
Come, young and old from every land –
Men and women of the faith;
Come, those with full or empty hands –
Find the riches of His grace.
Over all the world, His people sing –
Shore to shore we hear them call
The Truth that cries through every age:
“Our God is all in all”!