Granny is here and I am a bit preoccupied…
Today is: January 7
Outside is: Snowy and blustery… bring on the coffee!
I can smell: My cinnamon coffee and my peppermint water.
For dinner: Not sure yet!
Thinking about: As always…
- Planning game night with family and family friends warms my heart.
- The stereotype that Canadians are 100% more friendly than Americans is 100% true.
- Nervously preparing myself for a networking interview this morning at 11. Praying I make a good first impression. God’s will be done.
- I’m taking my Granny to the gym today. To the gym, everyone. She’s almost 89. This means I can no longer make excuses. She threw the curve.
- Praying for Trash Cat, our little neighborhood stray, and hoping he survives until I get my upgraded outdoor pet shelter supplies.
Project I am working on: Supplying interested friends with essential oils.
Mood today: Anxious.
What I am reading: Northanger Abbey: an annotated edition, Jane Austen. Trying my hand at 1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp again.
What I am watching: Hercule Poirot TV Series, Wives and Daughters.
Picture to Share: My dear husband and myself in the Village of Alton, Caledon, Ontario.