Today is: December 29
Outside is: Gloomy and rainy. Perfect for tea and coffee.
I can smell: The essential oil diffuser poofing out clary sage, white fir, and lavender… very calming!
For dinner: Ham bone and northern bean soup. Mm!
Thinking about: A bunch of things:
- Relishing in the after Christmas/before New Year’s calm.
- Gotta pack for our anniversary trip to Canada; thank you, TravelZoo, for cheap vouchers!
- Um, I’ve been married for two years already?!
- I hope I get a job after all that networking…
- I should probably go to the gym. I mean. Candy and cookies and fudge for breakfast are great, but… oof.
- Can I please have a dog soon?
Project I am working on: Salve for essential oils, dinner, and finding a job. You know those people who are always busy? I’m not one of them. Blessing and a curse.
Mood today: Anticipating.
What I am reading: Wives and Daughters, Elizabeth Gaskell; Wretched Writing, Ross Petras and Kathryn Petras. Have a couple books in the queue.
What I am watching: Hercule Poirot TV Series, Anne of Green Gables
Picture to Share: My brother, sister, husband, basically-sister, and me at Market Square in Pittsburgh.