Today is: October 16
Outside is: Glum, but a pleasant temperature.
I can smell: My coffee and the donuts I brought back for breakfast.
For dinner: Cajun Chicken Pasta… mmmm!
Thinking about: As usual, everything.
- So glad my brother is here.
- Happy to provide a home for Tom’s friends on their fall break.
- God’s will for my life right now.
- I shouldn’t have eaten three donuts.
- Mister is making me more and more of an introvert.
- Thrilled to see my favorite cousin this Saturday!
- Man, I forgot how late college kids can stay up and sleep in.
Project I am working on: Me… God is working.
Mood today: Ruffled.
What I am reading: What Did You Expect?, Paul David Tripp. Oh wow. Cuts to the quick.
What I am watching: The Blacklist and Gilmore Girls (Netflix!).
Picture to Share: My family from Sept. 27.