Today is: September 24
Outside is: Beautiful. Typical early fall day!
I can smell: My “Apple Cider” candle. That’s right, it’s still going strong!
For dinner: Oh man. I need to go grocery shopping.
Thinking about: So much.
- College Bible study tomorrow night! Excited to get to know these kids even more.
- It’s my turn to cook for the college kids… gotta make sure I have enough.
- God’s will for my life right now. That story needs its own blog post.
- I need to eat lunch soon.
- I love my husband.
- Maybe I should water my plants…
- Can I live in Canada?
Project I am working on: Preparing meals for the next few (very busy) weeks.
Mood today: Anxious, which is new for me.
What I am reading: Stop Loving the World, William Greenhill.
What I am watching: The Blacklist and The Voice. So glad they are back!
Picture to Share: Mr. and I went to Niagara Falls last weekend. It was my first time out of the U.S. (baby steps, right?) and my first time seeing the Falls.